Friday, January 19, 2007

my three things in life

oh my goodness i just cried my eyes out
what a great show
and to think i would not be able to watch it if it were not for the miracle of dvr
i cant even fathom how i ever lived without it !
dvr ,snickers and dr pepper .the gods gifts to man
i will pay for few things for me
always for the family
never for me
but these are the 3 things that the dogs could starve, kids go without the latest toy and the husband could go naked . but i , i would be in our cardboard box under the bridge with my tv cord going to the closest plug and a dr pepper and snickers in each hand.
but there i go rambling on
- see i could do crazy homeless chick -
there have been few tv shows i have really liked
WWF- but i was young and oh so dumb-my parents finally intervened
the sopranos - they took too long for the next season - and i had to pay for them -
heroes - i still love
but greys anatomy
this is a great show -
i admit that the Derek /Meredith drama went on too long for me i am glad they have that all worked out
Denny -- he got to me -
the check-it was cute
but George's dad oh man that really got me i sobbed - sobbed !
the writers on this show have it full of twists and turns and they are good really good
thanks mom for turning me on to this -

1 comment:

MOM said...

You are welcome for getting hooked to, Grey's Anatomy:-)!!
We all need an escape, eh?
I thought that George's Dad would pull through; I like George's family, brother's antics, etc. I wonder if George will get to the garage and stop Mom from seeing the magazines?
Addison needs to get a life other than Alex, agree?
I'll remember about the Snickers for when you get here.
We were so, so glad that WWE went by the wayside:-(. I was not ready to go to the matches!!!!!
Lots of Love, ME