Monday, March 5, 2007

1,2,3,4

my boys make me laugh all the time .they are way too smart for their own age but sometimes the three years that they really are just comes shinning through
we were in the pantry and little c was telling me that he wanted 1,2,3,4 little cookies and j was telling me he wanted 1,2,3,4 pretzels -and i asked them if they could count it backwards - i knew they could because these are the children who can count backwards from 10 when they are launching their rockets or any of the other astronaut things that need to be done in our daily lives .
but today both at the same time - they turned around and said 1,2,3,4 with their backs to me .
then they both turned around as pleased as punch with themselves.
i really dont think they were being smarty pants it was just a reminder from above that they are still just my little babies .no matter how hard they try to be big boys .and another "oh duh they really are twins "
i just giggled and hugged them both and handed out 1,2,3,4 snacks

2 comments:

MOM said...

YES, MY GRANDSONS ARE VERY SMART AND VERY CUTE TOO!!
I GUESS THAT MOM NEEDS TO BE SURE SHE SAYS WHAT SHE MEANS TO THESE TWO, EH?
LOTS OF LOVE,
GRANDMA

antronka said...

oh please they'll do just about anything for snacks ~~~ even mind!!