Monday, March 12, 2007

daddy tid bits

our daddy loves to play golf - but moving here he has had even less time to play -then in our great state of TEXAS .he really didnt get to play tons there but he did enough to need golf stuff .
here we have a pond across the street from us .
it has a sickening amount of frogs and snakes in it
and now it has an overwhelming amount of golf balls too
-now the only bad for me that i can see coming out of this is that the frogs will get fed up with the assault and come take over my house .
also for those of you who dont know - big c now owns his own burn barrel .the necks gave him his own , thats right he is one of those guys now .almost. he has not gotten the chance to use it yet .not for the lack of trying -
oo oo honey we could burn that branch that fell --no no no
oo oo honey ya know those empty boxes ...no no no
oo oo honey do you want some roasted marshmallows -- almost had me ...but no no no
they must know him well because they also gave him 2 fire extinguishers as well

3 comments:

Julie said...

You are so funny! I love the visuals I get of Mr. C burning stuff up in his barrel. So funny to me.
By the way, my Mr. C thought those piggy toes were mine when he looked at my blog. ha ha very funny

antronka said...

les, thats why they call it a BURN BARREL hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya dont bbq in it!!!!!

MOM said...

Mom says, "little boys who play with fire usually wind up peeing the bed". BE CAREFUL OR ELSE YOU MAY .......:-)