Tuesday, September 11, 2007

brag time

this blog started out as a tid bit page but i realized that it quickly turned into a rambling brag page and then changed it.i will do the tid bit later -i know it is not nice to brag but my guys are smart - and so some of the things they are learning in school are a repeat for them but they need the school for so many other reasons and they are and will learn from this school it is a great school . :disclaimer:i am not in any way shape or form saying that my guys are super brains or above anyone elses kids -i cant stand folks like that - just telling you how proud i am of my guys -- ok here we go. my boys know their colors and the letters of the alphabet by sight and sound and they are writing some of their letters already and/or tracing them . they know how to count to 20 and count things, yes for me that is different,you can repeat the abc song and numbers but to know what they are means (at least in my head )that you truly know them my guys can count to 10 in spanish and look at a number and know what it is in Spanish .they know several words in spanish and use them in daily life -big thing for me because we are the whitest folks i know - they have an awesome vocabulary and when they slow down (J) you can understand it all -ha ha their memory astounds my husband and i every day.also if you spend any time around my guys you will know that they have a wicked great sense of humor they are very much still 4 year olds with the fits and all that four means ,they still are just little guys but they are smart.i really think it has a ton to do with the fact that they are our only kids - so there you go i have become one of those rude obnoxious parents that brag about my kids and how smart they are - sorry folks you were warned in the title of this blog
love ya
me

No comments: