Thursday, October 25, 2007

thankful thursday

i am thankful for feety pajamas
they help keep little boys warm and toasty .it makes them all happy to have them on .in fact my guys ask about them in the summer .they have also told me that i could just turn on the fan really high and then their room would cold enough to wear them . but now it is cold enough for them .we have yet to turn on the heater even at night .so right now at 11:21 i still have boys in feety pajamas .their little bellies and bottoms are so cute it makes them look like they are still little tiny guys.it makes me want them to be little again . it reminds me of when my babies were babies
thanks feety pajamas

2 comments:

Neebie said...

They are awesome aren't they... feetie pajamas. I love them too.

Julie said...

you could always have a few more babies. or just put your big babies in footy pajamas and reminisce. hee hee