Monday, April 7, 2008

I need a 12 step program

God grant me the strength...
I am in the process of a Google search for a 12 step program that i can download to get me over my addiction of this computer .i got it back last night ,my husband calls her very ugly names .
i went to bed at 2 am after my eyes were blurry and my hands hurt . got up took the boys to school and got back on .when i tell you that i have been on here all day long - i really mean all day. big C took the trash out today and when he came home there were still no new bags in the cans .no need i did nothing to make trash . i even got the boys lunch out today .yep we have food in the house just needed to get back on line .the boys had their turn too while i did homework for a bit with my nephew,not much but a bit then i bought dinner tonight too .big C is very unhappy . i don't blame him .i am appalled at myself too ,but here i sit . but i did clean the playroom top to bottom after dinner .that's something .i have made a deal that by 3 pm the computer will be off from now on ...

at least till the boys go to bed
hello ...my name is Leslie and i am addicted to...

No comments: