Thursday, September 25, 2008

we dont have to listen

so i have been working on loosing my voice for a few days now and well i was successful late last night .oh boy - so today when i woke up the boys it did not go well . they turned over and wispered back that they wanted to sleep . it was a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG hour this morning getting them out the door i was wistling like groucho marks and claping like i was cheering on a race then i was banging on the counter with my brush .broke it .yep long hour .

got them off and then the day care day started and i got wispered to then too . it has been decided that while i slept last night the voice theif came into my room and stole my voice so i couldnt tell the boys what to do any more .

WELL HE HAD BETTER BRING IT BACK SOON !

hubby is so happy, boys are wild, and the dogs doesnt listen .

if you see this theif tell him he better return my voice soon or i will start charging late fees

No comments: