Sunday, December 14, 2008

busy weekend

This weekend was very busy for us. saturday we took our little puppy for shots only to find out that the vet thinks he has dane or some other LARGE breed in him.not the mix we were told.it might have something to do with the fact he is 31 pounds at 4 months. We were up and down all night that night,i ended up sleeping in the chair all night.not so peaceful. so we called in on sunday school .hope it all went well without me.After we got up this morning we went about purging the playroom the boys room and the bookshelf.moved stuff around for santas big gift to the boys(All 3)I am taking a big tote to school in the morning.I only have a few things left to buy and then i think i am done. you never know, something always comes up.i am going to start making the Christmas goodies tommorrow so we can get them all delivered this week,before everyone is out of school or off work.i also need to get the house ready for the in-laws party ,oh and daycare too so tons of time to eat my bon bons and relax HA HA

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds fun and very busy! Yes, I know you are shocked that I actually and alive and still occasionally read blogs! I miss you all and love you all! tell your boys (all 3) Hi from Mrs. Jones! Oh, give the little ones hugs from me, especially my son.