Monday, December 1, 2008

Mayhem monday

you can use either one of these for your post today about why your Monday is crazy
my mayhem Monday is causing me grief because we had to go back to school today . i hated going to school after a holiday and now i am the grown up that has to make them go . J told me that parents shouldn't do this to their kids because kids need to keep sleeping under their mommies blankets .little C got up got dressed then had to go "potty" and that of course means getting buck naked ,and that is when we had problems-getting the clothes back on to go to school. i went to the mall because i needed a battery for my watch and i have a life time warranty so i get them replaced at zales FREE . the girl told me that they did not do that anymore but i could talk to the manager .so you know i did . thankfully the manager said that because i saved my receipt that they would do it . oh you know i am saving on to this receipt . i paid 20.00 for the warranty ,and i want my free battery !but i have to go back after 6pm because the jeweler who does it has to go to all the other stores in the area too .
but the big thing of my day i am doing to myself . i want to get the house done so i can get my Christmas decorations up on time this month .ya see i still have my thanksgiving decorations in their totes in the dinning room .nope never did put those up . i am bound an determined to have a whole month of Christmas .
i hope that your Monday goes smooth for you and i cant wait to read about it










1 comment:

Mom said...

WOW!!!
Leslie, you have put on a really cute show with the boys & Santa & the train display.
I wish you so much luck on your getting your house decorated for Christmas.
Let me know when you are finished, I could use some help with my house also if you are available.
Maybe I could get all to decorate when we have our annual, "Grand Kids decorate cookies" at my place, eh?
You did a great job on this BLOG!
Take your vitamins, Love, Mom