Monday, December 29, 2008

Webkinz hell

so it is 1:15 am and i have so many other things i could be doing -
changing out washer/dryer
dishes
catching up on my dvr shows
posting Christmas pictures
or telling you all about Christmas
or i don't know SLEEPING
but am i no i am not i am waiting my time till webkinz land will let me back in .
Web -what? you say
my sweet sweet God daughter and my sister gave me a hippo for Christmas because my favorite Christmas song is i want a hippo for Christmas . but not just any hippo mind you not the garden variety hippo you see in the zoo no it is a stuffed webkinz toy hippo that i can have a whole on line world with . i have picked on my sister and mother for doing this webkinz thing for a while but now i see...
i am bitter because my sister has so many rooms or so much kinz cash to buy things for her pets.
i pimp out my kids making them(letting them)play the games -i dont want to - to make me more money to get more things for my hippos house .
i need help
"hello my name is leslie and i have a problem"kind of help
no i dont want help stopping -
i want you to get over here and make me some more kinz cash !
my hippo needs to eat !
she needs shoes
she needs more things !

No comments: