Friday, March 27, 2009

Gnats..little bug ,big problem

So we have gnats that i cant seem to get rid of they come every spring and i try it all .still they come EVERY spring . so i went outside to see if spraying the screens would stop them ,maybe they come in from the hole in the screens ,both the holes and gnats are little so ... i thought i would give it a shot .so out into the back yard i go to spray the screens and i shut the door so no more gnats could come in .as i did i never noticed that the door was locked.no biggie i said to myself when i noticed , i have 3 boys in the house they will hear me knock and let me in
HA HA HA HA
all three were either watching TV or playing leapsters no one heard me i was there for a while . and no i could not go through the gate cause we don't have one (long story)
so i thought i will call Papa (on my cell) who lives across the street and he will knock on the door and the boys will let him in and i will be granted access to my own house .
again
Ha HA HA
so there I stood banging on the back door and there papa stood banging on the front door . no answer ,finally Reese(daycare kid-o) came to find me and told me in his best "i am totally fed up with you 4 year old voice"-Mrs Humphrey ! papa is knocking on the front door you need to let him in! - well Reese if you will open the back door and let me in i will honey - so as i go into the house i hear papa from the other side of the front door telling them to let him in because mommy is locked out . and they are telling him sorry papa mommy is not here she is in the back yard !!!!!!!
mind you they are both standing there by the door playing their games !
when i let papa in and asked them why oh why they did not let there papa in they told me
"mommy, you told us boys are not allowed to open the door"
NOW ! NOW ! YOU CHOOSE THE ONE TIME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME TO BE NOW ?!

No comments: