Sunday, April 12, 2009

taste bugs

for a few days J has had a cold ,runny nose, cough. no fever so we have just gone on with our world ,and included a box of tissues .
today he was having a P B & J and came back to complain to the cook that it tasted weird,like i used the wrong jelly. I explained that his taste buds were just off because he was sick .OH MY ! the tears ! the panic !
HOW MOMMY HOW DID MY TASTE BUGS COME OFF !
no no honey they are just off tha...
HOW MOMMY ! ? IM GOING TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR !
i keep trying to talk over him to explain ...
I CANT SEE MY TASTE BUGS MOMMY ! HOW AM I GOING TO TASTE AGAIN ?
ok now this took a few minutes to get him calmed down and to understand what i was saying ,and yes it was hard not to laugh at him .then there is the fact that this is the same child who runs from butterflies(his brother and dad have told him that they either suck out your brain or poop on your head) here he is worried that some BUGS in his mouth are off his tongue.
i really do love my life

1 comment:

burrsmom said...

OMG I almost fell off the chair laughing!! How did you keep it in? What did C say when you told him? Good Grief, I love him!!