Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mothers Day

I was woken up this morning to the sound of Huck puking up his guts and let me tell you no matter how loud it was I seem to have been the only one to hear it so thank you Huck for my first gift of the day .Then because when I moved out of my bed to clean up said gift CJ took over my spot in my bed so I got to go get in his . So when my mothers day officially started I was served breakfast in his bed.Toasters strudels with the icing spelling Happy M Day ,and CJ took the first bite for me.lol.
I got cute home made cards they wrote on with no apparent spell check (even cuter)
every year we plant flowers together and this year because Huck destroyed last years I got a huge wandering Jew and I split in it to two hanging pots and into window boxes and stuck some in a few pots that I am planning on bring in the house . Then I got to take a long shower some what undisturbed .Daddy took the boys to the park and when they came home we went to splash island . Had steak for dinner and the boys went to bed closer to on time then they have in a few days . so here it is only 9pm and my computer time is done !
it was a great day so relaxing with just my guys and me .

No comments: