Thursday, July 9, 2009

90 minutes, GONE!

If you need to know how to waste 90 LONG minutes of your life ,just ask one of my little guys.
He called his brother a dummy .So he had to write sentences.No mother i did not give him so many that it took all of that time to complete them.In my house you have the pleasure of writing one sentence per year that you are . So that does in fact mean that those 6 little sentences took 15 long loud sad torturous minutes to do .
Because i am so tired of the name calling and telling people to go to their room or spanking or any other ways that i can show that i am
"the meanest mommy in the whole wide world"
I decided to let the other brother pick the sentence that would be written .
the choices were
--my brother is a gift from God ---
I will not say hurtful words to my family ---
(or the winner) -I will treat my brother with love and respect
yep those 9 little words took one minute and 6 seconds to write
EACH.
I know that you often need to know how to waste all that extra time you have in your day .SO now you know. just have the meanest mommy in the whole wide world

2 comments:

burrsmom said...

Wow! My kids thought I had that title. It goes along with "you don't even love me". This is usually said at the top of the lungs a we run into our room where we have to stay "FOREVER"!

My kids are better than yours said...

let me call the waabulance for u!!! lolol!