Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy weekend

We had such a busy weekend!
Friday the guys went to Abilene to see their Godmother,i stayed home to do the daycare thing .When they got home I went with my sister,her hubby and oldest son to see JOURNEY ! At winstar in OK. It was great !I loved seeing the women my age that were wearing the same outfit they had worn to the last journey concert they had gone too ,when they were 150 pounds lighter !It was a hoot .Good time Great music
Then Saturday we went to the circus with the in laws.the boys love it we try to go every year ,we join the summer reading program at the library and if they read all the books they get a free circus ticket as a reward .Well worth 25 books . If i can ever figure out how to get the pictures off my phone and on to here then i will gladly share

No comments: