Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I should have left the smelly dogs

We had a very relaxing weekend we played around rode bikes pushed little boys on the swing and didn't even have to heat the house up on Monday by cooking inside. hubby grilled . there is nothing better then grilled pork chops (mainly because i didn't have to cook them )
I had plans to wash the dogs all weekend but finally got around to it yesterday ,and as i was about to walk out front with a dog my dad called and asked me to come up to braums for ice cream ,being the responsible pet owner i am (cough cough) i passed on the yummy cold ice cream .That's where i went wrong NEVER pass up ice cream kids ! I should have left the dogs smelly because before it was all said and done i fell UP the porch and did a lovely number on my leg ...took some skin off... left a bruise or two knocked over a planter and almost cut up my face on an aqua globe( no they don't work) There all in front of J and hubby ,and if there was ever any doubt that the little red headed kid is mine ...rest assured he is because instead of saying
OH mommy are you ok, poor mommy can i help ?
no not him he laughed at me
yep he's mine the proof is in the laughter

1 comment:

My kids are better than yours said...

caint blame this on me!! I woulda told him to go to wally wlrld with it!!