Tuesday, September 29, 2009

man these grapes are sour

oh my oh my
why does stuff like this happen to us ?
so CJ and i went to the doctor today thinking that we would get a strep test and hear why yes that is what he has Mrs Humphrey you are correct .ok i was thinking that i would hear that .CJ not so much
but did we hear that ? noooooo
we heard well... he tested positive for the flu !
oh and because he has asthma look out for this and this and ...
not that the flu could ever arrive at a good time but could it have at least waited till hubby was gone safe far away... ya see hubby is going to AUSTRALIA
thats right
he is going for "work"
he leaves the 4th and returns all rested on the 11th .why yes he does miss our anniversary
why yes he will miss the most grumpy week of my little life 2 sad kids missing daddy one sick one properly on his way to flu-ville and me not too far behind them .
Hubby ,well he will be on the beach, in a pub , or some other less grumpy place then me .
October has so many things for us our anniversary his birthday my birthday, last year he got to play in golf tournament at some great golf course ...so fancy so cool great celebration for October .this year he leaves a grumpy house and goes to AUSTRALIA!
some people!
dont worry i will post all his fun picks as he emails them to me
LUCKY DOG

1 comment:

My kids are better than yours said...

uh dont forget I wont be around either I'm going with him!!! ya see he is my first friend & I Have to go to keep him out of trouble.