Monday, October 26, 2009

fill in

Well we are now into the 2nd week of Sunday school and all is well .I have about 12 kids. Most of them dont really speak English that well .I can even begin to tell you how much I wish I had listened and taken Spanish
I have been doing the normal Leslie things subbing at the boys school,doing the SUPER mom thing, taking kids here and there,Sunday school,tutoring, daycare oh and becoming OLD !
I have not decided if I am really going to have a birthday this year. 39 sounds SO old 29 is where I should have stayed it was a great 3 years.BUT no I had to move on and now it is a down hill slide ! going to fast to stop now . I'll miss most of you when I'm gone, but when you think of me think of the young years the cute curly headed kid .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Olá eu sou do Brasil mais estou vendo que você não é . Sem problemas é muito importante saber que temos pessoas sempre de outross paises perto de mim até por meio da internet , Ok eu estou escrevendoo em Portugês mais se não entender pode mandar um ponto de interrogaçaoo meu blog é esse aki óh http://blogdakaroleditions.blogspot.com/ kiss me