Friday, May 28, 2010

It Freaks me out

I went to the store with the boys yesterday and as we were walking down the cereal isle we all had a flash back .We were spending the night at moms one time .I assume that it was when we came to visit from GA and at breakfast dad offered J a bowl of rice krispies .As J sat down to eat them dad said listen they are talking to you .Well that was it he went dashing out of the kitchen and I ate that bowl and to this day when we see a box of rice krispies (like last night) CJ picks on J about them talking .CJ:You need to try them brother it's cereal it really does not talk to you .
J: no way that cereal really Freaks me out ,food isn't supposed to make noise !
just add it to the long list of quirks that my boys have .gotta love 'em

1 comment:

burrsmom said...

Does it make you wonder what they said to him? Maybe they were going BAD..... you never know.