Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Well Prepared

So I like to be prepared. I really do try but I am always late no matter how prepared I try to be .So my hope is that by starting to get ready for the boys First Communion now that I will have everything ready and not be running around .I have bought some decorations already (they were on clearence ) My sister (who also has a little guy in the class) is looking at invites ,and talking to the lady that will be making the cakes . Oh OH did I mention that my mom is teaching the class? That's right we make EVERYTHING a family affair.
I have talked to the people that we want to cook the meal .I have even talked to the butcher to see how far in advance I can buy the meat and freeze it .See I have really got things moving along .Now if I can just make sure the boys pass the class and stop CJ from calling the teacher and telling her that he is skipping class to go to party city for Halloween costumes

No comments: