Friday, May 4, 2007

7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7

ok my ever busy ,supermom of a friend julie .you know the one who just had her 7th child on the 29th .has found a way to find free time to get to the computer and once again make me feel like an underachiever -hee hee - its all the bon bons i eat .any who she has tagged me - and i, not being up to speed on the new cool blog things dont know how to pass this on but i think that i just put it on here for all to read - and julie i only know you with a blog so i cant pass the tag on to anyone else. you super cool fly chick .
ok 7 random facts about me
i really like the number 7 so this is good for me
1) i wanted to wait to marry chad till the 7th year we were dating but couldn't hold out that long so did it in the 6th (little did i know)
2) i have a green tree frog gang that tries to eat me as i walk(no wait run screaming) into my house at night
3) my two favorite songs are put a little love in your heart and say a little prayer - i would sing them to the boys while pregnant and when they were tiny - now they wont listen
4) Johnnie cash has been reincarnated in my house -i will blog later
5) i always wanted either 2,4,or 6 kids -ummm stopping @ 2 i think-cause they have won
6) not a day goes by without me thinking about Jessica
7) i am raising a future pope
there you go hows that for random
i didnt want to put things that people knew -the addictions to dr pepper and snickers - no i will not do a 12 step for them -
so here you are my 7
love ya

post signature

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thank you for doing this! :)