Friday, May 4, 2007

it burn burns burns( my ears !)

please read the 77777 post first

ok Johnnie Cash has been reincarnated in my house
i dont know how or when it happen but i do know that it is chads fault ! all his !
little c sings "it goes down down down in a burning ring of fire ,it burns burns burns in a burning ring of fire " over and over and over
you say let me get the food out before it burns - you get the song ,put on sunscreen before you burn ,you get the song .no not the whole thing just those lines . you really dont have to say anything sometimes it just happens -hes like a record player that is stuck - ok for you young hip folks - a cd that gets stuck .
he has a nice twang that comes out too .
so we are on Hilton head island with my mom in law and we are in the elevator going DOWN
and he started - i looked at the other people and smiled and a woman says oh Johnnie cash .i said yep he likes that song .and the doors open she walks out but not before saying to me "it was a good movie but not one that he should have seen" - aaaagggghh
you all know me. my kids dont get to watch most things that other do. so you know there is no way i let them watch the Johnnie cash movie ! daddy just likes the song .it could be worse
i am going to get a legal document printed up giving me a waver stating that any embarrassing , lude or rude behavior is not he fault of said mother but all the fault of the biological father .that way i have proof that i am the only sain one in this house
post signature

1 comment:

Julie said...

What gets me is that Rude Lady assumed your son had seen the movie. Okay, you live in GEORGIA, for goodness sake! It is possible that the kid could have heard Johnny Cash on the radio or somewhere else, since, you know, you are in Georgia.

I happen to love that movie and I like Johnny Cash music. Although that song is not my fave. My favorite song is the one that the movie is named after, but I can't remember it right now. It drives Alex crazy when I listen to it! hee hee