Thursday, June 28, 2007

my very bad no good horrible day

so today is the day that i have truly lost it . i have been working on it all this time . it has been building .i have been grumpy i have been short i have not been a fun person at times to be around this past week. but today the sleep deprivation and stress of moving and having my two - well make that three when you add daddy,have caught up with me .
i have lost my happy positive out look on my life and i am just a grump! its not that i can point out one thing that really sent me over the top . its not that at all . it is the accumulation of everyday life plus moving stress and fighting kids, pulling teeth for everything, tons to do overwhelming-ness of it all - i am a number one big time grump- very few things have come out of my mouth today that i don't wish i could take back . i have no patience with anyone . really I even bug myself - and we all know how great i am - so that must really mean that i am bad
then Julie tells me to link to a blog she has on her page about a sweet little girl she knows who has passed away from cancer - cancer that she has had just about her whole short little life . i feel so shallow and pathetic and blessed all at the same time. how can i complain about the fact that i am stressed when this poor poor little girl has lived in pain her whole life and that mother - to have to bury her daughter and then try to cope and still tend to her other children and explain to them what has happen - -
please do the link to link thing and read the past week of this child's life then hug your own and thank God for every single demand ,ounce of stress ,fit and mess that your healthy happy and alive children give you .because i know i did
someone somewhere is always having a worse day then you are .
Thank you God for my life

post signature

No comments: