Tuesday, September 18, 2007

braums - im in the corporate loop

have to gone to braums have to gotten the new fall sunday ? i told you i was going to email them with my idea - and i did and look i am in the corporate loop folks you are blogging with greatness !
even though you are not on the "IN" with my peeps and i. i will let you see and inter office memo sent to me from the corporate office
Dear Leslie,
Thank you for your email and your interest in Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Stores. It’s our desire to provide only the best customer service and quality products. That is why we welcome feedback, such as yours, so that we may better satisfy our customers. I will be forwarding your email to our Director for his information and consideration in regard to your suggestion. Once again thank you for your time in contacting us and for your interest in Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores. Sincerely, S.Davidson Customer Service
see they need me . the director will get my email the director folks !
i am so darn important to this company !
got to go - meeting with the cows to discuss production

post signatureAKA: head of braums research and development

1 comment:

MOM said...

OK, I GIVE-WHAT DID YOU E-MAIL TO BRAUMS?
YES, YOU DO HAVE A B'DAY COMING UP, BUT WAIT, WAIT-YOUR HUBBY HAS ONE 1ST. WHAT IS THE AGE OF THESE TWO WONDERS? I'LL NOT TELL, BUT WE DON'T NEED THE CANDLES OF 2'S ANYMORE, EH?
WITH AGE COMES WISDOM-ASK ONE WHO HAS A SACK FULL OF WISDOM AND LOTS OF AGE :-)
I HAVE A GREAT PUMPKIN/PEEP SHAKE RECIPE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED!! YUMMY!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CHILI AND DAD IS WAITING FOR THE PEACH COBBLER--STILL--
LOVE YOU ALL
MOM