Tuesday, September 18, 2007

time travel tuesday--birthday



ok as i am just learning how this cool blog stuff goes ...i guess i am supposed to tell you about a memorable birthday i have had. my birthday has always been fun for me -even the few years i was 29 again and again and..my birthday is on october 30th so the way i look at it they made a holiday just for me .my friends and family come over on Halloween and we make pots of chili and we go trick or treating and have a grand old time every year.dressing up, eating candy, staying up ,late its all great ! but one of the ones that sticks out in my head ,well top 2 one being the first with my boys at 4 months




has to be my 18th the first with my hubby .we had just started dating October 7th was the first official date alone, not just friends out as a group.and this boy (then) got hooked up with my mom and was the bait to get me to McDonald's.my mom had the balloons the games the cake the clown, the whole McDonald's party to the hilt for me as a last goodbye to being a "kid"
HELLO 18 .
it was cool thanks mom

post signature

No comments: