Tuesday, July 22, 2008

watch what you pray for

i have been meaning to blog about this but it has been a little nutty around here - and when i do sit to blog i forget this - but today an am doing it !
as you know i have had a house of stir crazy boys who have not been able to go outside to burn off all the excess energy they have due to the weather/ozone - my boy really really need to burn off their energy .we found this out early on .Santa even knows it because for their 2nd Christmas he gave them a bounce house .
any who... for a long time in my life i would pray "God please grant me the patience to deal with..." now that i have my boys i have learned that i have been saying that wrong so now i say God please give me the strength to deal with ...
so the other day on one of those days i was having them "run laps" J came into the house to go to the restroom and in the mean time little C did something in the back yard that i needed to correct and as i was coming back into the house i looked up and said God please give me the strength... and J walked by me to go back outside and as he did he looked at me then up at the ceiling and just kept walking .like "OKAY..." now there are bets going that he went outside and said "brother keep it up we almost got her shes talking to the ceiling ,we are almost there "
and i just don't know who's odds i am going to go with on this one

No comments: