Wednesday, January 28, 2009

8 things about me

I have been tagged by my friend Kelly who is CJs best bud in the whole world mom
so just by proxy she rocks too
so here we go and i hope i am doing this right.
none of these are in any order
8 tv shows i watch
1. csi- Vegas
2. pushing daisies
3. greys anatomy
4. private practice
5. chuck
6. monk
7. psych
8. heroes
8 favorite restaurants
1. olive garden
2. black eyed pea
3 .Abuelo's
4. super salad
5. dickeys
6 .taco bueno
7 .chick fil a
8. burger box
8 things that happen to me today
1.I SLEPT TILL 1030 !!
2. my hubby worked from home
3. laughed so hard i had tears watching the boys wrestle
4. spent time with my nephew
5. kissed my hubby goodbye and sent him to Whitney
6. did wash
7. cooked dinner
8 .lost my bed to little boys
8 things i look forward to
1.spring
2.tax check time
3.hubby coming home
4.my boys growing into great men
5. the puppy to stop growing
6. winning the lottery
7. therefore not being in debt
8. world peace
8 things i wish for
1. world peace
2.God to lead our new leader
3. him to listen to God
4.tolerance
5. strength to handle what God thinks i can
6. my Strong boys to be Strong men
7. great daughter in laws who love my sons
8. happiness for my family
8 people i tag
1. Julie
2.Karen
3.Ronda
4.Renee
5.Shan
6.no one
7.else
8.blogs
so there you go
tag you're it

2 comments:

My kids are better than yours said...

butthead

Julie said...

I finally did this! Go check it out. It's mucho exciting. not. And I added you back to my favorite blogs list. Not sure how you got left out when I changed my template. Sorry!!