Friday, January 30, 2009

new crafts

we made binoculars in CJs class when they learned about the 5 senses
this is one i did with little Js class they were talking about the letter Y

this is the "piggy"bank we are making next week while learning about money .it is made from a milk carton

the only other craft we did that i don't have a picture of yet is the dinosaur mural we made .
i am loving this!there is a little girl in CJs class that said she knows why i come every week for art because i love the sticky gluing part cause that why she comes too. Like she has a choice lol .
I plan on having a hands on craft every time .the messy the better ! i am even thinking about doing a fish rubbing when we learn about the ocean life instead of the whale i have planned . my Sunday school kids really love that one.

1 comment:

Questio said...

Nice blog....
I like it.
And I invite you take a peek at my blog as well.
It's http://smartkidtoy.blogspot.com/.

Best Regards.